Asociates Degree in Culinary Arts
?The CIA San Antonio's associate degree program is based on the proven curriculum offered at our main campus in Hyde Park, NY. The program will teach you what works in the front and the back of the house and why it works, to prepare you for a successful foodservice career. In just under two years, you will:
- Develop a command of both classic and contemporary culinary methodology.
- Prepare and understand the many global cuisines that drive today's industry.
- Expand your horizons in basic baking and pastry, nutrition, menu development, wine studies, mathematics, and writing.
- Put your new skills into action in an 18-week externship.
- Take liberal arts-focused courses in management, communication, and finance.